NovoChat allows you to delete multiple contacts at once instead of going through one by one. With this feature, you can save time removing old contacts from your workspace.
Here is how to do so.
- From your Dashboard or Inbox view, navigate to Contacts.
- Under contacts, you will see that there are 10 contacts per page. Tick the checkbox to select which contact to remove.
- Once you tick the checkbox, a delete button will appear. Click that button if you’ve done selecting contacts.
- That’s it! The selected contact will be deleted from the list.
- If you want to choose all contacts at once per page, simply tick the checkbox at the left of the Name column.